I dare you to click xD

Friday, August 8, 2008

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 3:04 pm

Name: Jasmine Tai
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 3
Shoe size: not sure
Height: 155+ cm.
Where do you live: In my own world ><…
Favourite drinks: cold drinks…
Favourite breakfast: half boiled eggs and milk ^^
Have you ever been on a plane: nope
Swam in the ocean: nope.
Fallen asleep in school: yupe
Broken someone's heart: Guess so
Fell off your chair: Yes. Awkward one…
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: Definitely
What is your room like: with 4 walls…messy
What's right beside you: erm…mouse?
What is the last thing you ate: rice and potatoes + meat…
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes.. like duh…
Stitches: thank God nope…
Broken nose: nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: yes…
Like picnics: it depends
Who was the last person you danced with: since it’s so long ago,I don’t remember.maybe not even once
Last made you smile: an email
You last yelled at: my brothers.
Today did you:Talk to someone you like: humans are social animals.we must talk
Kissed anyone: not at all
Get sick: nope
Talked to an ex: have no ex
Miss someone: yupe
Best feeling in the world: like what???
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: once upon a time
Who do you really hate: hypocrites
What time is it now: 3:26PM
Randoms :Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: yupe
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yupe
Q: Do you want children: yupe…
Q: Do you smile often: Yeah
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: sometimes…
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes..
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: clean ones
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: grey
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: watching tv in a bad mood
Q: I can't wait till: I see the LORD
Q: When did you cry last: yesterday
Q: Are you a friendly person: ask me not..
Q: Do you have any pets: not allowed to
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: somewhere far
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : not really I guess.it was a small boy
Do you sleep with the TV on?: absolutely not.
What are you doing right now? : uncountable
Have you ever crawled through a window?: no idea
Can you handle the truth? : Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : my friends
How many people can you say you've really loved?: don’t know
Do you eat healthy? : guess so
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yupe
How often do you go to church?: Twice a week… once on Saturday and once on Sunday
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : no specific palces
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : depends on the situation
Are you confident? : Depends on situation

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
studying
breathing
Friendly with everyone
Loved by teachers
Living as a girl

5 things on my to-do list today:
blogging
mask
Condition my hair
Do revision
Online

5 snacks I enjoy:
only a few which I don’t remember

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
keep it and use it

5 of my bad habits:
Hypocrite
envious
Self-pity
Blame others
Gossip(trying to cut down)

5 places I have lived in :my old house and my new house

5 jobs I’ve had:
Student
Sister
Daughter
Grand-daughter
Cousin

5 people I tag:
Jesslynn
Alisson
Euvin
Jessminn
ern wei

No comments: