I dare you to click xD

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tagged by Enwei!

1. My Name : Jasmine xD

2. My Birthday : 28.4.1993

3. Who tagged you : Enwei

4. Name 5 best friends: J-E-S-U-S

5. What do you wished for birthday: I wish for PEACE.

6. Happy things that happened recently : I got back my CPU! >.<

7. Most stressed about recently : Mid-year exam T^T

8. What is your dream about future : Do what I always want to do

9. Do you have someone you like : Yeah!

10. Will visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : maybe

11. Most happy to hang out with : Friends!!!

12. If two of your friends were having conflicts : It depends who and who

13. Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : somewhere we can be alone

14. What to do in Christmas : Ha-lle-lujah halle-lujah~

15. Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : people [not alone] >.<

16. Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : reluctance to wake up

17. How many siblings do you have : 4

18. Favourite song(Female) : hard to choose

19. Favourite song(Male) : not easy either

20. Favourite Colour : Purple?

21. Flush before using the toilets? : what the?

22. Love me not? : what am I supposed to answer?

23. Affectionate to guys or girls : ???

24. What do you wants to shout out loudly : I love you~!

25. Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : ya… in my house

26. Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : =.=

27. Who's the bastard : lalalalalala~

28. What's the current affection : who arh?

29. Sleeps uglily : only sleeping beauty sleeps nicely laar~

30. Whats the time now : 10.59pm

31. Do you hate the person who tagged you : of course not!

32. Weight : na ah~

33. Weather today : like the usual

34. Are you pregnant : nope!

35. What will you do if you win a lottery : spend it & keep it

36. An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : don’t know laar~

No comments: