I dare you to click xD

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What?!?!?!

After 2 long days stucked it the church's conference room, I feel...Nothing but tired and sleepy. yet I got lotsa things to do and have no time and strength to finish it. And yeah, I'm here,listening to the songs in the new album I got, not knowing what the lyrics are all about.

Yesterday, I spent more than 12 hours at the same lil' conference room doing different kind of things. And at night, such a coincidence that most people wore black to MYF. here's the photo of all the blackies. And Alisson called us as "The Black Society". After being translated by Chien Li, it became "Gangsters" in Cantonese.

Front row:Alfred, Jess Minn,Me! , Alisson [look at her retarded look!],
the girl from Argentina & Ann Marie.
Back row: Enwei,Chien Li,Yan Raan & Jordan.

The next day which is today, most of us wore jeans except for our "dai ka jie" that was Alisson. And the time was rushing so we didn't have the chance to take a group photo. [Known as Jeans Day??? Don't know laar~ Have to ask Alisson.]

That's about it...Ciao~

No comments: