I dare you to click xD

Sunday, May 31, 2009

First times...

First time went hiking Bulit Pelindung. With my beloved MYFers.
Alisson and Hendriq blogged about our MYF outing...Then, I shall not write anymore about it.
[Click on their names to view their blog.]


Adrian,Enwei,Alfred & Kevin...


It's raining!!!

*by Alisson!*
we both like this photo ^^
Chien Li,Enwei,Alfred & I went to ECM for Baskin Robins ice-cream on the 31st of May.
My first time of eating that ice-cream on the 31st!!!

Then, Chien Li suggested to go take the sticker photo on the 4th floor? or 3rd.
It looked very nice!!!
The time limit given was bad. We were choosing the colour for the curtain but suddenly it took our photo! hey! we weren't ready yet ! >.<
The results are these. 4 different photos.



It's obvious enough that Alfred is Alfred, Enwei is Enwei, Chien Li is Chien Li and me is me xD
Thanks guys!!!

No comments: