I dare you to click xD

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Un-freaking-believable!!!

Something unbelievable happened today... Un-freaking-believable!!!
1. Mid-year exam is over!!!! Well, that's believable. I can't believe I endured the whole 11 days.
[Still breathing *wink*]

2. Can you believe that my red bean ice-cream got stucked in my mouth on my lips?!?!?!?!?! T^T
I'm really cutting on ice-cream to save money but junior gave me an ice-cream treat and such a thing happened =.=
It's cold [duh~!] and icy. My lips were dry, I put the whole ice-cream in my mouth. The ice and my dry lips reacted, and they sticked to each other. [They're found their true love! =.="" ]
I tried to pull it out by force and it started bleeding. [My lips of course!!!]
I asked Harn Jun to look because I thought it'll come out few seconds later but it didn't! She found it funny and she asked Liang Yek to look. Liang Yek found it disgusting so she asked Samantha to look. Soon, everyone's looking me. Even an anonymous beside me was staring while she was waiting for her car!
Hahahahahaha! they started laughing... NOT funny!!! =(
So, some of them suggested to pour some water on it so that ice will melt faster and it'll be unstucked.
Yeah, did that but it's not working... Poured a few more times and my upper lip wasn't sticking on the ice-cream anymore. Lower lip said: Hey! what about me?!?!?!
So, i tried harder on my lower lip and at last it come off. Goodness!!! So freaking embarrassing!!! T^T
In the car, Harn Jun kept talking about it,how funny it was yada yada yada... crap laar~ She wants to tell the whole world is it? =/
I don't need her help, 'cause the whole world knows now!!! >.< size="1">lol
Secondly, imagine something soft and fragile. Then, imagine that in TURQUOISE colour. Get it? A another tip, it's a pair... Okie, that's it! Congrats if you got it =D
What so un-freaking-believable was: i broke it.
Can you imagine that? I'm not done for a month and it's broken!!! Suddenly, i hate my nails @.@
yeah, my nail torn it... great! Got another colour. The colour that I wanted before this.. You'll see *wink*

4. A believable thing is: I finished reading South Beach Sizzle in ONE night!!! That's still considered as slow because my record was finished a novel in less than 2 hours time. Bangga bangga!
Thanks to Ashvini, another two books are still waiting for me. The Write Stuff and Invitation.

Thank You,Jesus! Holidays are finally here...

-Skipped my add-math tuition for this =P-
JazZ xD

No comments: