I dare you to click xD

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tagged by Wy Qin,Jesz & Minn Kitt

1.besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks maybe? =.=


2.how did you feel when you woke up this morning?

A long day was awaiting…


3.who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Guillaume( the french guy!)

4.would you consider yourself spoiled?
Nope.

5.will you ever donate blood?
Maybe. If I have extra =P
6.have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
yeah…Jo I consider you as one =D

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
It depends who… I want to be dead X_X


8.what does your last text message say?
De-uh? Aihx..very fan nw =(

Juz now was wasting my time..but cant endure...muz on9 a while..now very fan.physics a! à from Jing Wen aka Crappie =P

9.what are you thinking right now?
The answer for the 3rd question.


10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
I don’t mind

11.what was the time you went to bed last night?
11 +

12.where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
someone gave it to me

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
yeah~


14.who was the last person(s) who text you?
Jing Wen aka Crappie

No comments: