I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

F* U

Pastor Sandra Chin spoke on the first Revo PARTY. She said she was nervous... Well, I could see that too =P

Not much note I've joted down but I've some with me.
Luke 19:46, John 4, Matthew 21:12-13, Mark 11:16-17

And something that starts with F and ends with U... Guess what???





















F - Forgiven
+
Forsake old ways
We're forgiven by the grace of God but that doesn't mean we can continue to live our sinful lives. But we're to forsake our old ways.

R - Renovated , Revive
+
Released to radically live out our faith
Let God renovate our hearts and revive our minds and then send us out to live radically for God.
U - Unwavering faith
We must have unwavering faith until we see Jesus face to face.
FRU!!! Not cursing but blessings!!! =)
What I noted from her sermon is that she said: All "J" people are Jesus' people...woooohooooo!!!
-End of Day1-
JazZ xD

No comments: