I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm leaving...!

I'm going to Kl this thursday with JessMinn! Yay!!!
Thank God...

For what?
For Revolution Conference
When?
4th-6th of June '09
Where?
at ACTS Church,Summit Hotel,USJ.
Staying with?
My sisters =/

And?
To Seremban
For what?
Fast.Wait.Pray2
When?
7th-9th June '09
Where? Glory Place
Staying with?
Them...

Since it's fasting programme...I'm requested to fast ALL media fast.
[What?!?!?!?!]
Yeah...No facebook,TV, Movie,Drama whatever...
What's not mentioned are: Blog,Gmail, and HANDPHONE!
Means I can still blog and check mail! xD
Owh my gosh...I'll die without my phone. Peeps,still can sms / call me laar~ =P

Besides that, gonna fast meals also.
fasting breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper at Revolution Conference.
BUT! Having breaks between breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper.
[Then what's the point? =.= ]
Dunno?

Come back slim~ lol

Pray for me ya...Do miss me!
-I'll be back...-
JazZ xD

No comments: