I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tagged by Enwei-Alisson-Hendriq

Tagged by Enwei-Alisson-Hendriq-Alfred

1. Who are you?
Jasmine, JazZ xD , Dear child of God!

2. Are we friends?
Of course!

3. When and how did we meet?
Church…

4. Did you like me at all?
At all? Ermmm… Not really =P

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Chien Wei. [mixed up with Chien Li.]
Ali San de Gu Niang
Han-da-rick

Alfredo

6. Describe me in one word.
Good
Active
Funny =P

Quiet

7. What was your first impression?
Tall and curly haired girl
“I don’t like you!”
[I couldn’t remember!]

Wilfred's brother!

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
It’s the same laar wei…
Nope!
Ermmm…?

Duh~!

9. What reminds you of me.
Kancil!
Nothing.
Ur specs

Body glove?

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
my endless thank you!
A new phone…
A better parents? lol

Hmmm...U have everything!

11. How well do you know me?
Not much…tell me more!
Quite a lot… heheh
Not well at ALL

Not really good...

12. When's the last time you saw me?
Sunday

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
yeah...

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Notes? Where?

15. What is my best attribute?
Sending me up and down! Really appreciate that!
Listening to me and crap
Make me laugh!

Share somethings...

-Not bad!-
JazZ xD

No comments: