I dare you to click xD

Sunday, June 28, 2009

In my mind...


I hate it when people just can't keep their mouth shut.
I hate it when I have to promise not to tell something but they go around and spread about some other thing.
I hate it when people misunderstand me. [I didn't do it!!!]
I hate it when people don't appreciate what I do for them. It makes me feel unappreciated.
I hate it when people disturb me when I'm not in the mood.
I hate it when people keep asking me things that I don't wanna answer.
I hate it when people take me for granted.

James 1:19-21
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak & slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth & the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

-You're forgiven!-
-benJaMiN xP-

1 comment:

ME said...

he doesnt look scary..at all