I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

IMYA! ;)

When I was scrolling down,speed reading my blog post, I realized that I was supposed to blog about my colleagues. Ahh! I love them! :D


Let start with this day: 12 of February 2011 = My last day of work at Mega View Hotel aka MVH.
That day was also Nik's wedding reception which gave me superb chance to snap pictures with my colleagues. Well, now it's EX-colleagues :(








Abang Ly is the best Malay guy friend I have. He's a technician in MVH and is under the Maintenance Department. He also treated me the best!  The day before, I spent my OT with Abang Ly. 
Ms Andrea Loo which is my boss gave me a lot of work before I left & that's part of the reason why I needed to stay back to help Abang Ly with supposedly his job. That is preparing Chinese wordings backdrop. 




So after I have printed the wording out, the cutting is the 1st step:~



 I did every word and now this was the only that I couldn't do. I cut the same word wrongly twice! And I had to reprint the same word twice! D:  So I shall let the pro do his job xD







Then it's sketching the word on a piece of Styrofoam. 
The printed part is cut out so that we get the shape of the word! :)




Painting the shape of the word is next. Why we used pink color paint was because we were gonna use red glitter. So it kinda matched =|




Next! Apply glitter! :D




After that, they're put aside to dry.




After that, Abang Ly used a tool to cut the words out according to their shape. He made the tool himself! So cool rightt? :D




So basically that what I helped him with. The next day, Ms Andrea asked HR to buy some food as a farewell for me. I was so touched T_T 




Siew & Yen helping to get the food ready. Yen was the HR. I heard she left hotel too =/




Yati helping out too! :)



We had our farewell 'party' and everyone was back to work. Me? Time to snap more pictures!

Let's start with him: ~


A flirtatious married Malay man called Nadzri in the F&B department. He was nice to me too. And we had lunch together once. Haha.



Of course, Abang Ly! ;)


He's considered the cutest man in hotel. 
Other Malay girls like him alot too. So, yeah xD




This is Kamarul. We only said 'hi' & 'bye' when I was at the kitchen. Still, he's the one who always called me asking me what's up with me after I left to KL. So nice :)




This is Kak Aida. A very friendly lady from the F&B Department too. I love her! :P




Only on the last day itself I found out that they're actually siblings. 
Well, they DO look alike right? (:
The boy, Faiz is helping out in the kitchen while his sister, Ja works at the cold kitchen.




His nickname is Iem. This boy is VERY mengada. Full of nonsense but he's cute. 
HAHA. H has a very manipulative girlfriend owh my goodness -.-
He's a steward that smells good all the time and has a sweet charming smile ^_^




Let's move to the office. This was HR. Yen :) 
A pretty girl that can't live without curry but yet her face is superbly pretty :]


This is Siew, the head of Accounts department. 
Also a pretty girl. She's so enviously thin! :O




This is from the Purchasing department. Madam Cheng was the 1st person I talked to when I stepped into the office on the 1st day. Prakesh is the only man in the office :D



Abit blur :(




This is Coey, she is a pregnant Accountant. She loves to look for her missing stationaries at the Sales department and every time she does that, she'll find her lost stuff which is so funny. Then she'll start scolding and her favorite line is to ''whack your butt!" xD





I think Pauline's a pretty girl too! Tall & slim. She was waiting for her STPM results so she worked as a part-time too. She's in the Accounts dept. for she wants to be an accountant :]




This is Azani, my senior in the Sales dept. She's the one teaching me stuff & all. We didn't really interact because she's too swamped with all the work =/




Yati! I love her so much! She's super nice and we had lotsa fun arguing. 
She can be very funnily sarcastic at times. I miss her laa~ =|




last but not least, my pretty boss: Ms. Andrea Loo. The hotel is actually owned by her father but she's running it currently. Owh yes, she's married and she has a girl! 



In short that's about it. There are some nice ones that I didn't get to snap pictures with and also some that I thought I didn't need to snap pictures with them. 
Well. One of my best memories in my life. I miss them so much when I was in KL. 



I came back home and I went to hotel to visit them. Praise the Lord for I met 2 people that I wanted to see the most. Another one wasn't there yet because his shift is in the afternoon. Yeah ;D







No comments: