I dare you to click xD

Friday, February 25, 2011

Good & Bad

It has been almost 2 months since the least time I cut my hair at Maroon. Then I thought I wanted to cut again because all the split ends are waving happily saying 'Hi' -.-

So since I can't afford another expensive haircut by the pro, I decided to go the not-so-pro saloon. I always go to the saloon when I was youngER. Yeah. Then I went. 

Everyone was occupied and I didn't wanna wait, so I told her I want it done before 5 and mine's a quick trim. She did layered for my hair. I was about to cry but I didn't have the guts to tell her: "I don't want layered."

She took less than 10 minutes to trim my hair and the one thing came to my mine was: I'm so gonna regret cutting it. The next second, what I thought happened. 



I shall call it the worse haircut I have got in my LIFE! That shows how bad it is,huh. It's almost shoulder length,which means it's TOO short and it's curling. Because it's at the shoulder. You know what I'm saying ;)  

Urgh! I'd rather get killed than someone killing my 1st life. Owh, my hair = my 1st life :D

Let's go to the good stuff. I was supposed to hang out with Abang Ly after his work and let me tell you: A phone with no credit is the worst thing that can happen to a person when you needed it the most. well, I needed him to have credit, at least >_<

It didn't work out. It was....depressing! So, we went today instead! After I reached home, I realized why God didn't let it happen yesterday. We had a good time at McDonalds. Talking and chit-chatting ALOT. He's just too nice to talk to laa~



When I was editing this pic, I realized he really looks like a typical Malay guy! And this picture looks abit, well, misleading. We had a great time and I'm always laughing when we're talking. When I was still working and now that I'm not, we can always converse well and he makes people(me especially) laugh without him knowing. He paused to let me finish laughing 1st. WAHAHAHAHA :P


Nah~ One of the best man in the world is taken. And he's gonna be a daddy in another.... 5 months? =|








And of course the best part, at last I got this wedges that I wanted SO badly! Abang Ly helped me try though. It's surprisingly gentle of him to help me with the wedges. A big PLUS! xD






I think it looks really nice! :D





Thanks, Daddy ;)









No comments: