I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

T_T

I wanted to put "Torture" as the title for this post, but I'm afraid it'll cause some misunderstanding. TorTure = T_T
Haha. Just nice! So now I'd think when someone puts T_T , he/she means "torture" xD

So, it's the 9th day I'm in KL already. Things have been quite tough. But some things are nice too. I realized I haven't been posting much about my spiritual life which I think I should do that more often...?

I wasn't in a good mood starting yesterday morning when some random guy came & tell me that the release of SPM results is this Wednesday(tomorrow!) D: WHAT?!?! So soon?! And STPM results were out yesterday. I didn't know Malaysian examiners are so efficient in carrying out their responsibilities! 

I wanted to go back. The original plan was to go back on Friday but now, I wanna go back even sooner. NOW if possible. No, I'm not homesick, but I just don't like it here.I packed my stuff and if God permits, He'll provide bus ticket for me to go back to Kuantan.

Both my sisters are so bossy, I can say. I wonder why aren't they like other girls who are so nice to their siblings. Its in the blood maybe? I'm so tired of people telling me what I should & should NOT do. I'd appreciate them if they're good advises but sorry, they're not. Why can't I do it my way? Who made you king of everything? 

I was stressed out and didn't feel good. I didn't even eat dinner and I don't feel hungry until now. The DiGi internet thingy is killing me. I didn't click anything and it charges like ALOT! 3 bucks gone in a few seconds. Hello? What's wrong with you?

I cried. I cried to God. I complained about almost everything. He shunned me from complaining and He made me listen to what He wanted to say. He talked to me and it was so real. Why am I feeling so stressed is not I don't tell Him EVERYTHING. 

Telling Him big stuff is not what He wants from me. He wants EVERYTHING. every single feeling I have(especially the sad ones). Then I started listing out all the distaste I'm keeping to myself. And of course, He reminded me of the good things that happened too. I felt so much better. 

1 Peter 5:7 says Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

It says ALL. Not SOME. Not a FEW. This is what I learnt from Him yesterday. I feel better,but still a lil' bitter. But I'm learning to trust Him for better things to come. Amen!






No comments: