I dare you to click xD

Thursday, February 17, 2011

=O

Can't believe I haven't been updating after so long. It has been fast, after 1 month I worked in mega View Hotel, Kuantan, now I'm officially a KL girl. Well, that sounds kinda bad. I wanna go back home, in exact, go back to MVH. Owh how I miss that time.

Here, its a early night late morning culture. I didn't really have a culture-shock but I really hope I can have a normal working hours and mealtime. for the past 2 days I bathed after 12am because I had dinner during supper. That's bad! I know.

The most visible update, I got myself a specs. After 6 years of waiting, at last I got it. I  have been fond of wearing specs since I was 12 (this explains the 6 years part) but my eyesight is still good. Thank God! But I'm using the PC most of the time and now that I have a smarter-than-the-one-I-had phone, a specs with computer lens seems quite appropriate,yeah?


I took such a long time to try on different frames because I REALLY don't look good in specs. And after getting the one that I thought it's the best, I still don't look very nice :(

Then,my extra income is when the company has events and they need people to help.Like my case,I get extra pay if it's an outside event. This Friday which is tomorrow, I'm supposed to do nail art! Which gave me quite a valid excuse to paint my nails. It's my very 1st time painting them in black. All this while I only have nail polish in the pink color family. And I put on nail stickers too! I feel so 'lala' suddenly D:


Office isn't really an office. It's a house but we are supposed to do office work here. So, I'm here. And there are animals in this house too. Why? Adran aka Jelly is a clown and magician and...(he multi-tasks) so he needs some animals to enhance his magic tricks. At the back, there are pigeons and rabbits! Besides, there's a dog too. I don't know what is she doing here laa. Her name is Tomato. Quite cute but nobody bathes her. That's quite sad hor... 


 She's super active when she sees me. May be because I'm the only that plays with her in the house? Yeah. I think so too. Kinda wish Terry is as active as her. But Terry is TOO big >_<


Yesterday they brought me to this Taman Cahaya place which is actually Taman Pertanian Malaysia. I didn't know they have Taman Pertanian in Selangor too. The only place I have been so far that has so many trees! Haha. Trees are endangered species in the KL/Selangor area laa, right? :)

 This is the orchard. 
Durians on a tree! :D

I didn't go there to play or for visitation laa~ The is an event tomorrow that will be carried out there so we went to look around the place. 

So that's about it for now. Praying for the best to come :D

1 comment:

Hong.my said...

Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you on Google Friend Connect! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)