I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad Miscommunication!!!

Refer to Recount Of Christmas Celebration

1.Mr.J didn’t hear me when I asked about his friends twice.Maybe I spoke too softly.Not that he purposely ignored me =)

2.Mr.J did looked for me when I was gone.This is the good part =P

3.I looked for Mr.J after the event but he went back already.Mr.J said he looked for me too but he was asked to go back before he found me.This is very good. I mean he-looked-for-me part =D

I spent the whole night furious and confused,why was he like that.Thanks to his brother that kind of explained the whole thing to me,and I could sleep well without nightmare that night.

The next day,I talked to Mr. J in MSN and talked about the event.I told him how I’d felt and he explained to me it wasn’t what I thought it was.Everything was a misunderstanding.Everything is clear now.I can see the light.It’s shining so brightly. [lol]

No comments: