I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm back!!!

I'm back!!! At last I can on my computer after so many days of connecting to the nature.lol

YLDP was as great as before. Other people slept in tents while I slept in a room!!! With a fan.Haha!!!

I took some photos.Well lots of photos for you people to see 'cause I can't describe the all about the camp well. I may seperate them into different posts. Read patiently ya =)



This is the camp site.




These are the toilets for the campers.



The pavilions for guys.


This is the amphitheatre where we (level 1) had our session.
Note: No fan!!!




Stage of the amphitheathre.




The stream



List of people sleeping in my room




Room mates' bed




My bed ._.



The only fan in my room. [Better than nothing lar~~]



The only mirror and she (Li Ern) always blocked it.






There goes Auntie Lay Wah's sharing

[I only dared to take photos when she's sharing ><]




The helpers were asked to share too ^^


[Chien Li and Enwei.]




Auntie Choy Quin looked so bored.


That's the end of the first post of YLDP.Stay tuned.lol

No comments: