I dare you to click xD

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Randoms~~~

Last Friday I went to Megamall with my sister because I needed to get some drawings from Audrey.And my sister had to send her new jeans to the tailor.

The last thing I did was I bought a Christmas present that Mr.J wanted. Well I admit that I don’t know him very well though I know his interest and stuff. So I asked him what he wants for Christmas.

Then my sister said she wants to withdraw money from the ATM machine because she used the money my mum gave her for groceries shopping to buy heels at Vincci =.=

When she wanted to get the ATM card from her purse, she realized that she didn’t have the card with her. She started panicking and stuff like that and we ended up in the bank to get a new card.
She paid RM12, got a nicer card and found out that no money was withdrew from her account. Thank God! Wasted so much time. But they have comfortable chairs in the bank ><


At night, Enwei, Hendriq, Alfred and I went to the church for decoration for Christmas party the next day. Check out this super small balloon!!!

Well later,we went out for supper at Old Town Kopitiam. We talked a LOT and knew each other better,good bonding seriously. These was what we ordered:

[The toast was Alfred's while the drink was mine.]

[Tasty vanilla ice-cream toast =P ]

Mine was coffee shake if I’m not mistaken. I ended up drinking bubbles instead of coffee. The bubbles were 91% of the cup!!!
We didn’t want to go back that early but Hendriq’s mum/sister was asking him to go back so we went back.


hehez

I reached home about 1 something and I online because the connection is very slow during daytime.

In MSN, I chatted with the troubled Jonathan and he’s in deep sorrow. Not emo lar~
So I offered to call and I talked to him for almost an hour. Thanks to DiGi, it only cost RM 7 ++.I don’t mind since no charge for every single message sent by me =D

And I slept at almost 5:30 in the morning. Even Jonathan told me he heard rooster crowed. I can conclude the next day that I must have sleep. If not I’ll be sick =(

On Sunday was a a chinese festival which I don't know what they call it in English.I'm not a chinese chinese lar~~

And we did this:("tong yun" in Cantonese and "tang yuan" in Mandarin)

[Colourful tang yuans]


[Coated with peanuts if you can see something round in there ><]

1 comment:

andrew wong said...

hey i lost atm card b4.. so heart pain la... 12 bucks gone... ur sis was so lucky