I dare you to click xD

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TaGGeD by AliSsoN

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to read your blog.
Starting time : 11:08 pm
Name : Jasmine Tai
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 3
Shoe size :It depends
Height : More than 150cm
Where do you live : In my world
Favourite drinks : Fruit juice maybe?
Favourite breakfast :Bread with ham and fried egg ^^
Have you ever been on a plane : Nope
Swam in the ocean : Didn’t want to
Fallen asleep in school : Almost every Tuesday when the teacher talks about the most boring topic ever.
Broken someones heart : Yeah…
Fell off your chair : Not quite sure. Forget about it lar~
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :Maybe all day?
Saved e-mails : When I’m lazy to delete
What is your room like : 4 walls and some space in the middle ><
What's right beside you :Air
What is the last thing you ate : Supper. Not what I always do.
Ever had chicken pox : Duh~
Sore throat : Yeah but it takes a decade to recover
Stitches : Thank God no…
Broken nose : Thank God no…
Do you believe in love at first sight : Like at first sight maybe…
Like picnics : It depends
Who was the last person you danced with : Myself lol
Last made you smile : Thinking of someone
You last yelled at : My brothers
Talk to someone you like : Yeah
Kissed anyone : TeTe ._.
Get sick : Now I’m feeling kinda sick
Talked to an ex : No ex
Miss someone : Mr. J
Do you sleep with stuffed animals :Tete ._.
What's under your bed : dust?
Who do you really hate :Don’t hate. Just dislike
What time is it now : 11:20 pm

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yeah
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes
Q : Do you want children : After I got married
Q : Do you smile often : maybe?
Q : Do you like your hand-writing :not bad lar~
Q : Are your toenails painted : base coat
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sister’s
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday :breathing
Q: I can't wait to : go out after YLDP
Q: When did you cry last : Don’t remember
Q: Are you a friendly person: With my friends, yeah~
Q: Do you have any pets : nope
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : at home maybe?
Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : I hope not
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : Never
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Don’t remember
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : Quite a number
Q: Do you eat healthy? : Trying my best to
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No ex
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? :Yeah
Q: How often do you go to temple? : I don’t need to and I won’t need to
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Talk to God
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? :50/50
Q: Are you confident?: It depends
Q: What are you doing right now?: breathing
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: most probably not
Q: Can you handle the truth?: What does this suppose to mean?
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mom

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO: breathed
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY: Go jogging and I did.

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1.chips
2. Ice-cream.
3. cookies
4. mango
5. peanuts?
**I don’t really eat snacks**

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. invest them
2. use them!!!
3. keep them
4. spend them
5. donate them

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN:
1. my own house
2. my own world
3. church
4. tent
5. my nanny’s house

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Student.
2. daughter
3. friend
4. sister
5. Sunday School teacher

Tagged: Anyone

No comments: