I dare you to click xD

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Holy Spirit~

Quoted from Pastor Sandra Chin (ACTS Church):
[The Holy Spirit] He is our helper,our guide. He is the power in our lives. And what men cannot fulfill, God by His Holy Spirit does that for you. The Holy Spirit knows how you feel, He helps you pray, He quickens your spirit to know. To turn to the left or to the right. To be silent or to speak up. But we must build the relationship with the Holy Spirit. We can't just speak about Him and put Him aside. But we have to build that relationship with Him everyday, recognizing Him in my life.

Quoted from Pastor Mark Brand (US):
How the Holy Spirit helps us?
1. Be things that we need to be, that we could not be without His help.
[eg: Patient, loving, gentle,kind etc.]
2.To know things that we do not know, that we cannot know without His help.
3.To say things that we need to say and cannot say without His help.
4.To do things that we need to do and cannot do without His help.

......................................................................................
You appeared beside me in class.
Something that happened once and for all.
Shocked and surprised and nervous as I was.
I put my head on the table.
Did you see me?
Did you know I was sitting there?
Did you see that I was avoiding you?
After so long, we have never been together.
I wanna talk to you.
Svinina, I miss you very very VERY much!
May the Holy Spirit help me in doing the right thing. Comfort me, O Lord.

No comments: