I dare you to click xD

Thursday, October 15, 2009


There's always new things to learn in a new relationship with a new person.

I've known Svinina for 3months and 2 days. I thought I would stop counting days and forget about her. But it seems that I can't unless I have amnesia or some sort. It's not hard for me to notice her in school. Her hair, her height, her back, her skirt. Everything about her is so significant. But, are we still friends?
Well, I don't know. Of course I still wanna stay as friends. Let that moment freeze, and we'll be friends forever.
No. I don't wanna avoid her in school. I wanna approach her and say hi and play along as we used to. But this few days I saw her with her good friend which people thought she's her "girlfriend". Nevermind I guess. I'm not that important anyway. My presence won't make any difference.

NOW IS THE TIME TO SHIFT MY HOPES AND DREAMS and... ATTENTION!!!

Thanks to Svinina, I've grown and learnt more after knowing her. All the torturing and tearful days. I realized that not everyone will reciprocate your love as you sacrifice your love for them. But still, some people will appreciate us!
I'd rather face a flower than suffering so much. Sorry, I'm selfish. I can't afford to put myself in a position that I might get hurt again.

-Svinina: Still friends?-
-Love,Ben'JazZ xD-

No comments: