I dare you to click xD

Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of those days...

I was organizing my photos in Friendster and realized something: Friendster sucks badly.
And found all those pictures I once have taken and uploaded. Memories are back...
But I still miss Svinina =X



This was taken during Jessel & Chiew Tze's wedding dinner.
Alisson, Wilfred and I.
That time she still had her long hair and my short hair.
How nice...


This was my first time taking photo with Jonathan with my long hair~
I think it was when I was form2.
How much we have changed...


This was taken when I was form 2 after straightening my hair.
Now, she [Harn Jun] changed a lot.

1 comment:

Joel Yap said...

Who uses Friendster nowadays?
Add me k? hahhhaaaha... will see when will my next sign in be.

Yeah it's great to look back at old pictures taken. Sometimes feel stupid, but always fun to see those old memories... haha^^



dont_be_lkk@yahoo.com