I dare you to click xD

Thursday, October 1, 2009

like?

Can't go online for the past 2days because of the rain and thunder + lightning. Can't risk living my computer again. Though only temporarily. Lots of things I had in mind to blog. But they're not important now.
Recently, I've been reading this book entitled [The Friendship Factor] after a friendship breakdown I had recently. However, yesterday I found out that it didn't really "breakdown" though. Well, forget about it.

There are a lot of things that I've learnt from this book. Points and elaborations are given on how to get along with people. Family, friends, spouse, whoever. But sad to admit that I have just a few points in me. *sigh*
But I'm willing to learn and improve myself! =D
Hope Svivina can read this too. Change her firm (and wrong) point of view.

My latest piece of art! LOL =X


I miss Bukit Pelindung. Haven't gone up for sooooo long. But I'm busy with drama competition. Stayed back almost 1 whole week this week. Who wants to go with me? Heheh =P


::Ben::


No comments: