I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What do I want now?

I'm online at school now. There's so many things that I wanna blog about since I didn't blog for quite sometime. But I'll only choose some. I'll blog about the rest back home then.
1st: I'm sooooo tempted. Form5s had their small Accounts test today. That's why we moved to the computer lab. And which is the reason why I'm online now. I wanna go to the school hall so badly. They have finished the test. Which means they're free now. Should I go and just pretend nothing happened between us and say hi? Or should I look for other people and ignore her presence. No, I definitely I shouldn't. Right, forget about her.

2nd: I heard something shocking yesterday. Well, not very shocking anyway. My friend said to me: "I think I'm a bisexual because I'm attracted to Svivina." I was like: "Excuse me?!"
How can she be a bi? And her "partner" is Svinina?! How can someone be attracted to her in that way?! Well, obviously someone can. But still!
Then later she said: I like her. When I see her, I feel something. Like something?! What?!
Owh no...teacher is in. Can't blog more then...



-to be continued-

No comments: