I dare you to click xD

Friday, October 16, 2009

SDHWSG!


I went hiking today. Again.
I went alone. Again.
I went in the morning. Again.
I cycled there myself. Again.

Unlucky me. I saw few Aunties today. Gosh they were so talkative. They can talk about everything. Plus, they mentioned something like "the bride is 3 years older than the groom".
1st time I got so offended with them.
In my mind: What's wrong with a older girl marrying a younger guy?
Swt -.-

I walked past them. But they were not slow either. In the end, I gave up. 1st time in my life. I gave up hiking up Bukit Pelindung. I stood there. Too exhausted. Panting hard. My feet urged me to turn around and go down.

Looking those talkative women in front of me. I turned around and started walking down. I felt like I'm defeated. Why didn't I have the strength to carry on?

Was it because I lost someone? Or because I got someone? I think I still miss her. Very much. Which is a bad thing. Sorry, Chien Li. I've disappointed you.

Suddenly God spoke: You shouldn't give up so easily. What have I been teaching you?
I stopped. Yeah, He's right. Why should I give up so easily? Where's that strong and courageous Jasmine?

I turned around and started walking up again. Real slow. Enjoying God's presence. Enjoying Pelindung's nature path. Which I didn't have time to do that usually.






Tut tut tut...


I went back to school to look for my 2nd life. For those who know what's my 2nd life. yeah I lost it and have been looking up and down for it.
That's when I saw that SDHWSG.
And I got scolded for going into the school.
What is wrong with him?!

No comments: