I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 year older...

This is a picture of me since I started taking photos of myself,myself! Haha...which is, from 2007 until now 2010 =D

Quite a lot of difference eh? I still remembered last year I listed everyone's name (almost everyone) on my blog thanking them for wishing me blah blah blah~ But this time I can't because there are too many of them! The 1st present I got today was from dear sister Jing Wen. There was a note, okie, 2 notes inside which really touched my heart and I almost cried. I didn't expect much from her but instead she gave me most love especially shown today. Which those that I expect much from, disappointed me more =/

Ahhh... no birthday song from that good friend of mine. Well, it proves a lot when a good friend doesn't wish you on your birthday... 

감사합니 다! Thanks! xD ♥
Thanks everyone that made my day! ^____^



No comments: