I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1500m?!

yeah. tomorrow is the day where I'll be running 1500metres for my house for sports. It's so weird that they make it so early. And why can't I run on the actual Sports Day itself? DFA-ing... Maybe God doesn't wanna make it so embarrassing for me. Which definitely I'll embarrass myself >__<

So I went to school alone just now just to try out running non-stop for 1500 meters which is exactly 7 and a half rounds *gasps!*

1st try: 8 minutes
2nd try: 10 minutes

1st try: some unknown organ was aching. So I had to hold it tight so that it won't ache =/
2nd try: was tired already but the organ wasn't hurting as much as it did. Slowed down but last 2 lap I ran faster =D
But still 2 minutes slower than the 1st try.

I think it's bad. But... I shall do my best tomorrow. 1st and the last time running for Sports. By God's grace...

I'm not greedy. 1st place will be just nice to satisfy my soul. =__= 
fine. 2nd place is okie too =P

All the best, Ben'JazZ xD!!!

No comments: