I dare you to click xD

Friday, April 9, 2010

Talk

Ephesians 4:29 [NIV]
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

The Bible doesn't say anything about showing inappropriate facial expressions. I think.
That's the thing! Got scolded for what was shown on my face =__=
After thinking about it, I realized that I actually don't know what was my face like. What did I show on my face? I don't know!!!

Today, I talked less. And it comes out more. Some people misunderstood(which she should). Though I insist on: Whenever there's a problem arises in a relationship, communication must come second for prayer comes first ;)
I'd choose to tell that person what went wrong and how I felt after the incident. But still, I can't make it happen.

And I also found out that I don't like these kind of people: When I stop talking to them, they'll stop talking to me.
Why can't you just freaking talk to me?! =__=
Lazy laar for me to talk to you. You don't seem like you care anyways. 

Today, God opens my eyes to see what kind of friend you are.

PEACE....V


Gonna experience my working life again tomorrow. Which is walking around ECM and have lunch. alone. ALL ALONE. haha xD

No comments: