I dare you to click xD

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Punishment?

Someone didn't switch off the air-cond at the conference room and left it on for the whole night (definitely not me) and all 9 of us are punished for that. This Saturday and Sunday, wash the church toilet. It's not that I'm not willing to do it but because of the irresponsibility of some nuisance, all of us have to accept the punishment *innocent*

Plus, he has spoken to us in a very rude way [at least I thought so] and made me unwilling to do it. He also said that I can't comprehend well what he says. Like what the crap? Can you not use your so-called London accent and speak I-don't-know-whatsoever English to me? Please use laar proper Malaysian English. Wake up from your I-am-still-in-London dream =__=

For your profession, you're the 1st that I have a feeling of distaste towards you. I don't wanna talk to you. I don't wanna speak to you. I don't wanna look at you. I don't hear your voice. I wanna go to KL......... T__T

ACTS Church or City Harvest Church would be fine! [shawn lee!!! >__<]  xD

No comments: