I dare you to click xD

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sports day

Straight to the point. My house lost...

I still remembered last year. Very clearly. Like it has\d just happened yesterday. All my seniors. They're just so cool...

Jing Wen ran her race. And she got 2nd place for both 200metres and 4x200 metres. Awesome girl. I didn't even get a medal for my race =/

there's this girl from my house. She ran and fell at the end. She had a serious cramp. She didn't have breakfast... she rested and got ready for 2nd race. This time she had to run 2 rounds (400metres). At 2nd round, she fell again. Cramp... I felt so sad for her and my team. though we're losing anyway, but she didn't finish the race. I felt like finishing it for her. But different catagory, cannot do anything also. She didn't cry but I felt like crying. This is LIFE...

No comments: