I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hellish day

Yesterday was indeed a hellish day. Well not completely.Ehem…Yesterday night was indeed a hellish day.Everything was fine yesterday but at night,I ate some unclean seafood which I don’t even know what it’s called.It wasn’t the first time trying those but it was the first time my bowels had such reaction after eating those seafood.

This time my mom changed the way of cooking and the ingredients to cook it.Ah,the taste of the seafood was kind of weird.May be it’s because mom used the other way to cook it.

Later after my dinner,I signed in to MSN and was chatting with this dear friend of mine and amid of our conversation,he said he’s having stomach ache and would be right back.Okay everyone can guess where he went. Twice he went to the toilet. I thought his stomach was feeling a bit discomfort.It’s okay I waited for him and when he got back,it was then my stomach to feel discomfort.Ah what’s wrong with me?

Obviously I went to answer nature’s call but didn’t really felt better after that.Then I quickly ended my conversation with my friends.I lain down on the sofa and I really didn’t feel like getting up again.I felt like as soon as I get up,I’ll vomit.

But time’s getting late and I really got to get up and go to bed.As soon as I got up,what I thought it would happened had happened.Well not exactly.I knew I wanted to vomit so I quickly rushed to the toilet and you know what happened…

That was seriously a bad and unpleasant experience.It was so tiring and I woke up 1 something this afternoon…It was really really really bad…

No comments: