I dare you to click xD

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Once Upon A time (Actually not long ago...)

This was what happened…
Day: Thursday
Time: Approximately 9 p.m.
Place: Wesley Methodist Church , Sanctuary Old Wing
Conversation between: Jasmine(me),EnWei(she),Alisson(she),Hendriq a.k.a. Jesus (he)

Narrator: Some youths from the Wesley Methodist Church were gathered at the Old Wing for a drum and bass workshop.The “sifu” had gone for a meeting upstairs and would be back in 30 minutes time (approximately).Enwei was talking about some blogging stuff and there goes the conversation…

Enwei: I put 10 posts in 1 page.Thanks to Minn Kitt for those long tags.
(Note: Hendriq = “Jesus” =Minn Kitt)

Hendriq: (I-don’t-care look)

Jasmine: What about me?Nobody tag me =( Got lar but only one =((

Enwei:there…Ask Mr.Lee Minn Kitt lar~ always tag me those long long tags…

Alisson: Eh I also got tagged from him…

Enwei : Your (Jasmine) blog arh…didn’t update one arh?

Jasmine: But I don’t know what to post…got things to post lar but those short short stuff. Better don’t post it. Like Alisson’s one…Short posts. I don’t like lar~

Alisson: But hey that’s what I always do…

Jasmine: I know…but it seems so boring and lame.

Enwei : You just put there in big capital letter “ MY BLOG IS BORING!”

Jasmine : But that’s so lame…

Enwei : Then the next day you post again “ IT’S SO LAME!”

Jasmine : Why don’t you people tag me? =D

Enwei : I don’t tag people.(and her i-don’t-tag-people look)

Jasmine : Okay okay fine I’ll try to blog something…

End of story…it might not be exactly the same but that’s what I can recall in my young age lol…Owh we sorta neglected Jesslynn the lil' girl in our conversation.well she wasn't in the conversation anyway because she was busy watching "Mirotic" MV sorta thing (I'm hope spelling is correct..) in Alisson's phone...

Friends and people out there…I solemnly promise to try my best in my blog…try not o post boring and lame posts.Thanks for reading my blog and God bless!!!

No comments: