I dare you to click xD

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My thankful post…

Colossians 3:15 says “Always be thankful.” So now I want to thank lots and lots of people around me for everything they’ve done. I may not list them all in this post but I’ll try my best. =)

1.Thank God for everything~~


2.Thank my parents for bringing me into this world…?


3.Thank you, Jess Lynn for being with me through these years.


4.Thank you, Yan Wen for listening to me when I have problems or when I need someone to talk to.


5.Thank you, Jerome for being such a great friend and gives me courage.


6.Thank you, Jia Wern for being a good listener and gives me good advices.


7.Thank you, Audrey for being my friend this 3 years and support me when I’m down.


8.Thank you, Jie Wen for helping me when I needed help the most.


9.Thank you, Harn Jun for lots of things.


10.Thank you, Chantelle for being a person that I can talk to.


11.Thank you, Sze Kei for making me laugh when I seriously can’t laugh and selling those tasty biscuits to me.


12.Thank you, Jing Wen for teaching me to live the life to the fullest.


13.Thank you, Idzuanie for being a good listener.


14.Thank you, Jay Chou for producing awesome music.


15.Thank you, Li Vien for liking Jay Chou as I do.


16.Thank you, Shammie for asking me to go to Higher Ground.


17.Thank you, Enwei for sending me to and fro from my house to church.


18.Thank you, Chien Li for being an optimistic friend.


19.Thank you, Alisson that we share our secrets and problems together.Not all I know.


20.Thank you, Phoebe for helping me a lot in my studies and in church.


21.Thank you, Kevin! You helped me to activate Super SMS and I don’t have to pay for every sms and WAP.


22.Thank you, Gabriel for all the good and bad times we had together.


23.Thank you, Jonathan for being a good listener and friend.


24.Thank you, Joseph for giving me Tete and spend precious time with me.


25.Thank you, Shirley T. for helping me to make me feel comfortable in Higher Ground.


26.Thank you, Vincent T. for all your help.


27.Thank you, Jasher for giving me the chance to serve in Higher Ground.


28.Thank you, Li Ann for helping me to improve my vocal.


29.Thank you, Clement C. for being so sarcastic to me and now I’m sarcastic too ><

30.Thank you, Joanne SM for being a good listener and gives me good advices.

31.Thank you, Auntie Lay Wah for being such a great counselor.

32.Thank you, Auntie Min Li for giving me a good chance to serve in the children ministry in our church.

33.Thank you, Auntie Siew Ean for nurturing me in my Christian life.

Though all these people may not know that I’m so thankful to them but I really am.Thank you! Every single person in I know in my life.

No comments: