I dare you to click xD

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Third post of the day!!!

Well 3 posts in a day...Hope it's enough for you people out there that crave to know more about me lol =X

Yesterday I attended the LPL course by Rev. Dr. Chew Tow Yow.LPL stands for Local Preacher’s Licence.It’ll be the very first licence I’m getting at my age but I won’t be wasting 4 precious years just to get the licence.Too bad I’m not getting a licence at my age.And too bad I’m just wasting my time there.Trying hard to understand what’s Dr. Chew trying to share and trying really really REALLY hard not to fall asleep.Not to mention it’s much more boring than History lessons.Sorry Pastor and Dr. Chew.

This is the XX time I want to thank God for creating such GENIUS that invented such useful invention –handphone!!!(a.k.a. mobile phone, cell phone ,easy-to-bring-along phone.okay you get it!) I got F.O.C internet services ( haha!!!) but that contributed to my headache after using it for quite some time.

Ah,I learnt something and will learn more in the course anyway.Today he(Dr.Chew) talked about the Renewing of the Heart.An ancient saying: The heart of the human problem is the human heart. I never heard of that.Well of course because I don’t live in ancient times. Cool saying huh? And of course lots more which I’ll slowly forget about them in (ehem…) a few minutes time?

Thanks to Pastor so much(sincerely) for asking three of us (Enwei,Chien Li and I) to attend the course.Back to yesterday,Enwei and Chien Li were planning about what to write in the blog and they did posted them. Enwei: “time of inspirations”. She tried to write with her left hand today and she could write neatly and in line which I can’t.Good way of training the neglected side of the brain.May be Chien Li should give that a try because she actually forgotten the URL of her blog?!?!

I know why my blog is boring and I have nothing to blog because…Tada! Time of confession lol.Because I seldom and don’t really like to view other people’s blog.But I realized if I do so,I can get a lot of inspiration (not copying) from their blog or…their life.Like Enwei’s blog.She’s now trying to post something about what’s happening in her life but also trying to twist it so that people can’t understand what’s she talking about and she succeeded though I can understand her (quite well may be?) I hope you can understand me!

Now I decided to…(dot dot dot) write more about my friends around me.And also myself (physically,mentally,emotionally,spiritually) in it because if I don’t do so,I shall change my URL to http://www.i-me-mine-myself.blogspot.com/ which most probably will not happen.

How many times had I mentioned Enwei's name?Ha! too much for today I think…but I still enjoy being tagged (so far).Tag me people!!! and inform me if you do.But stop when I’m bored with it .Tags are excellent ways of expressing myself and others can know me better…

No comments: