I dare you to click xD

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Meaningful Usher Meeting?

A message received from Daniel Cheng: Tomorrow Pls come for the ushers meeting to help deco the cpc church. Pls come! Thxs

It just broke my heart.This whole week should be my movie week.For many reasons,
1st because I borrowed 5 pirated DVDs from Uncle Francis.
2nd, I don’t own a personal TV so I can’t spend my day watching all five.That’s sad.So I need to spend a week to finish them. [Enwei,I’m envious.]
3rd, I can’t be having those DVDs for 1 whole week and not returning back to him.
4th, I want to finish them as fast as I could. Which I blatantly can’t right now.

Lying on my bed.Thinking very hard.Trying to decide whether I should go.Or not?

Angel:Dear Jasmine.you should go you know.Forget about those useless unhelpful non-educating dumb movies lar~ they not even one-tenth of being helpful.

Me: You are right.But I’m so reluctant to go…

Devil: No no no…That isn’t true darling. Those movies help you to relax you see.No doubt for that.

Me: Hmm…The idea of lazing at home sounds much appealing to me =)

Angel: But you volunteered to help remember? You would not want to leave such a bad impression to people out there , would you?

Me: You’re absolutely right.But it’s 1.30 pm. No transport lar~

Devil: Forget about the transport.You don’t need transport watching movies at home.

Me: Very true.

Let’s sum up all my thinking. When I still signed into MSN with my phone…

Jasher:Tomorrow usher meeting at cpc.Plz come…

Me: Can I not go? I don’t have transport.

Jasher: Phoebe fetched you to prayer meeting right? She’s going tomorrow why don’t you ask her?

Me: Okie I’ll ask her =)

God wants me to go? Or not?

The next morning…noon in exact.I woke up…*Yawn…* *Sighed…* I haven’t made up my mind.To go,or not? So I called my mum and told her about the meeting and how unwilling I was to go.She said: "Since you wanted to help so you should go."

Another “you should go”. Fine! I washed up and got ready and Yan Wen sent me a message.

Yan Wen: Jazz, later you going usher meeting? Wanna car pool?

Third “you should go”…Fine! This definitely is God's will.
the half-done deco and we need to go back again tomorrow!

Christmas is so,so soon...

These are not tomatoes don't worry.

Stuff for us to decorate.


As you can see.

So environmentally unfriendly.


The spoilt ones.


Thank God for creating the paper cutter!!! ><


60 x 4 = 240 pieces! But we made it!


Jeremy can be creative sometimes...

No comments: