I dare you to click xD

Friday, November 7, 2008

TaGGeD by "LigHt Man"

1. Whats your ambition?
You wouldn’t want to know…ermmm…to be myself.a better one…

2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
.When I’m very very VERY (note:very) stressful…

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
.I have…in times that I have lol

4. How many babies you want?
.Ask God.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
.yupe…it’s scientific proven and I’ve seen it before

6. What is your goal for this year?
.Live my life to the fullest.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
.Yupe…that’s all about God’s love isn’t it?

8. What do you say about your life now?
.Depends on the situation…Not bad lar~~

9. What feeling do you love most?
.Loved

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
.Nice,understanding,all the best things >< most importantly a Christian

11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
.Can u please help me not to hate u?

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
.Not really…[forgive me Lord!!!]

13. What does flying means to you?
.Something birds do

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
.Sleep and rest WITHOUT any disturbance…

15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
.A Place with nice food,people and views

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
.hard-to-describe…that’s how I describe him ><

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
.Sleep…Read real nice novels

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
.Someone more like Christ

19. What is your lucky number?
.Don’t believe in luck but blessings

20. What is your favourite food?
Pasta

No comments: