I dare you to click xD

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recount Christmas Celebration 08 !!!!

Higher Ground's Christmas Celebration was here!!!

It was over too...For those who went,congratulations lol...
For those who didn't, I feel sad for you.Wait another year lar...

I feel like slapping myself over and over again because I took no photos of the event.Urgh...!!!I hate myself!!! Not really lar~ ^^

I was ushering and I was asked to usher people upstairs.Standing there in the first place,nobody was coming up,decorations kept falling,holding a bell,singing christmas carols, waiting for people to come up.

People downstairs looked up and I can see that they looked so scared.Like we're some kind of terrorist. >< Ah,I believe we were warm enough and they felt welcome may be?Later everything went smoothly.Although I didn't really understand what's the ice-breaker was all about.People there also blurred I think. Amos did a good job.He cheered people by,well doing "funny"--stupid stuff that others laughed at him.No offence Amos.

The praise and worship was superb.Led by Jordan and the band members. Christmas carols and stuff like that.But it can't make me forget about yesterday was still in the month of November. Bro. Rudy talked about love.Not normal kind of love but radical love for Jesus.He told us his stories and we laughed.Hahaha...

Then I went downstairs because I was hungry.Not to mention starving. >< Then when I came up,the message was finished and awww...i missed a big part. Later...yeah everyone went back.We stayed back to clean up and stuff.Overall it's okay,not bad.

But amidst of the message,I went to sit with Mr. J [can't mention his name to respect him]. I asked him: "Can I sit with you?" I knew he would mind if I suddenly appeared beside him.He said it's fine so I went and sat beside him.I asked him twice :"Where are your friends?" Twice!!! He didn't even look at me and just ignored me like that. Wwwhhhaaattt??? I don't exist arh? He was the one who said it's okay to sit with him and now he ignored me like that?

After I went down and came up again,Jess Lynn told me he's looking for me.I looked at him,he was looking around.Much like looking for someone.After he saw me,he stopped looking and stood still.So I assumed he's looking for me lar~ But throughout the whole event I only heard him saying one thing to me: "What?" in a very irritated way.I didn't mean to irritate him.I mean didn't irritate him.He wasn't like that last time.I wonder why...

[Friends out there who knows this guy,please keep absolutely quiet. ><]

No comments: