I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unbelievable!

I am sick! I knew I was getting sick but I didn't have the determination to NOT get sick. Yeah, so I'm sick ='(

But I can't afford to be sick. No matter how I dislike taking medicine, I will take them because I have lotsa responsibilities now.


I felt extremely relieved today for Puta wasn't in school today. Phew~ Don't have to avoid anyone. Just walk wherever I want to ^__^


This very unbelievable thing happened to me for the first time and I hope it’s the last time for this 15 years, 8 months and 29 days I’ve been alive! Wokie, it’s not a day yet so it’s 28days. And a half.

Can you believe it?! I did NOT pass up my September Chemistry test paper to my teacher! And I’ve been enjoying my holidays like it’s none of my business! It was objective items on the first page so I thought I have the paper 1 and have passed up paper 2. Only today I found out that it’s the whole answer paper. Thank God teacher didn’t scold me or whatever. She said she will put TH for me that means Tidak Hadir. Anyway, teacher gave the answers and I failed. She said it’s better that it’s written TH than F.

*sigh*

Dear Puta,

I don’t want you to hate me or whatever. It’s fine that you think whatever you want to think about me or what I’m doing. I’m good with it if you continue doing that, being like you as you always do. I miss the time we spent together. Precious memories that none can replace. Now, I’m waiting an official command from God. If He says turn back, I will turn back. But He doesn’t say anything, so I won’t do anything. Do NOT hate me.

No comments: