I dare you to click xD

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The day of happiness...

When I first heard about this, I wasn’t happy at all. Because none asked for my opinion. None wanted to know how I feel. Not something nice for a SDHDFA like me. I would tell my friends about it in a sad manner. There’s nothing to be happy for. It’s not something that’s gonna change my life. I’ll still be me. So, what’s the point of being so happy about it? But Zack was super high about it. She’s happy for her and for me. Kept asking me what am I gonna wear, what is she gonna wear. Hello?! I don’t know!!!

But maybe because of her, slowly I got heated up about the event. Blah~ and I was happy and excited!





My first time taking photo with Charleen.

Golf club for the background

Look at this indian girl beside me?!
It's my sis though.
[crap! I moved too soon =P ]


Menu of the day!


My mum, Adran and my sis.
Adran: hey~!
Michelle: *ignorant*


guess what is this?

A time of prayer before the exchange of rings =]

I was sitting near the Indian side, so all you can see is only Indians =X


--happy for you!--
::JazZ xD::




No comments: