I dare you to click xD

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Telepathy doesn't work anymore


I really don't know what to do. I don't know what you're thinking. You don't know what I'm thinking. Why are you having such a mood swing? Sometimes you're just nice, playing around. Sometimes you're being so rude as if I owe you all the money on earth. What can I say? What can I do? NOTHING!
I wanna tell you how I feel. I wanna tell you how much sorrow you cause me. But I can't. I care about how you feel. But is there anyone that cares for what I feel? It's my choice for what's happening now. If someone asks me whether I regret making such decision, I'll say "No" without hesitation. But I'm so sad =(
Because of you, I became so hardworking. Even my friends were shocked. And now because of you too, I slowly became lazy. Because of what you've done to me, I skipped tuition.
I might be overreacting and oversensitive. But after my friend heard about it, she said I'm not overreacting and oversensitive. It's true that you have mood swing. It's true that you're treating me badly. I'm not spreading bad rumours about you. I'm just telling a person of what's happening to me.
What I can conclude is that: Telepathy doesn't work among us anymore...

::sobs::
::minT~::


No comments: