I dare you to click xD

Friday, September 11, 2009

Follow your heart~

7th day of mission F.A.H. : 50/50
Jia Wern said I failed my mission('cause I was thinking & talking about KK?).

I got a lot of input in school today from my friend. KK's absence gave me more space to think too.

To conclude, Zack said follow my heart. Do whatever that I want to do. Don't have to think so much about other people. Don't have to care about what other people feel.

wowww... it contradicts what I've been doing after the heart-breaking experience I had back in Form1.

All that she said needs serious considerations. Should I really not care about other people? [Alisson says yes! Haha!]

That person is not my friend if he/she doesn't respect me. Then what? Tell that person that we're over? huh?

I can't satisfy every single person on earth. If I keep on trying to satisfy other people, I won't be satisfied. I won't be happy. That's quite true. I am IMeMineMyself. I don't have to change because somebody doesn't like me being me. Yes! I'm sarcastic and lame. Love to talk crap. Likes running after someone. So what?! If other people are okie with who I am now but you dislike it, it's your own problem. You should change. Not me!

Mission F.A.H still on? I don't know. I don't want to carry on. It's something that I have to do because it's for my own good. But I don't want to. Tell me what to do.

-Blur-
-Ben'JazZ xD-

No comments: