I dare you to click xD

Monday, September 14, 2009

Quashed!


The 10th day of mission F.A.H : 200% FAILED!!!
I failed on purpose. I was soooo stupid.

Extrapolation time! ==>>

1. You would want something very much when another party doesn't give it to you. When that party gives you, you won't want it that much already.
Gosh! That practically happened to me today! I saw something, which had changed everything. So, mission F.A.H is officially quashed! I couldn't make it. 10 days are too much for me to bear. I'm so sorry, Jia Wern and Ashvini. I know you guys helped me a lot in working things out but I failed. I'm not strong enough.

2. think of the good sides of a person. Not just the bad things that person did to you. You're suffering much, that person is fine. So, don't be stupid!
The happy agreement: We'll make each other happy for the times that we're together. Though it's just a verbal agreement but I still hold strong on it. I believe we can make things work together. But a lot of things happened that was so bad, this agreement seemed to be gone. Utterly useless. I wanna be pertinacious. I wanna make things work. Since KK is so not initiative, I'll take the 1st step again. I have to work for it to happen. It's all in my hands.

--I'm free!--
--Ben'JazZ xD--

No comments: