I dare you to click xD

Friday, September 4, 2009

Incomprehensible

It’s not as bad as I thought. To me, I always feel there’s a need to make things clear. For them to know what I think and for me to know what others think. But some people are just incomprehensible.

Recently I’ve been told that there’s something wrong with my attitude. All of them told me after they’ve kept it in their heart for quite some time. *sigh*

Just tell me what’s wrong on the spot. Why keep it in your heart? I’ll try my best to accept without taking any offence. At least after knowing, I can change. Thanks to all of you for telling.

For the N times of this year, I’m provocative to her. It makes me very sad whenever I upset you. I’m sad because you’re angry with me. Thank God the urge wasn’t too strong. If not we’ll be shouting at each other at canteen today. Haha! WWJD? I walked away. Like Jesus walks away.

You indirectly told me that you don’t like my sarcasm; I’ve been trying not to be sarcastic to you. Did you realize that? May be not. Sarcasm is already in my blood.

But if you don’t tell, it’s very hard for me to know. You said you wanna know who dislikes you so that you can avoid that person, taking a precaution step. Isn’t it the same with me? Knowing what you dislike and avoid doing those things, taking precaution steps.

When someone touches on your attitude problem, it’s an omen of a turning point in your relationship. I can’t just sham that nothing has happened between us and everything goes back to the original condition. If it happens, it happens.

I know you’re disappointed with me. I know how you feel when you talk about someone’s attitude. Just that I’m not reproached by you yet.


::tearless::

No comments: