I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This day...

Last Saturday, I spent my morning at school for a basketball "clinic". And then, I looked like a Malay. I was tanned! We learned or relearned the basics. Coach said we would have telematch but it didn't happen. What a disappointment! Some pathetic girls had a hard time just after a few practices and warm-up sessions. They vomitted. They went back after that. Owh come on! Don't go for it if you're not feeling well. Trouble your parents to pick you girls up =__=
So, we put more effort on the basic, and guess what? My butt hurts so badly like no one's business. [Beg for sympathy it seems?]

On Sunday, we went to Bukit Gambang water park. We as in Alfred, Alisson, I and other church members. My butt and thighs hurt. Now, I look like an Indian =__=











::Wanna hike!::
::Ben xP::


No comments: