I dare you to click xD

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recap

Since last Friday, we MYF-ers have been hanging out together until today. And of course tomorrow. Can we go out on Friday too? Then it'll be ONE week! xD
1st day: Basketball day!
Peeps present: Enwei, Chien Li, Kevin, Adrian(Leng Zai), Alfred,Alisson and Benjamin xP

Leng zai (inside joke) and Enwei

Then, Vacation Bible School for 3days!I'm leading Flash and the crew leader for Flash 1. This is Gabriel which everyone loves. Proud to have him in my group. Though he's been a little hassle to me.

VBS '09: Crocodile Dock [where fearless kids shine God's light.]
Flash was always in front of Tucker. In another way, Tucker was always behind of Flash. So the crew leaders of Tucker had the chance to pull some prank on the crew leaders of Flash. Yupe! the victims were Hendriq and I.

Where's my slippers?!?!
But of course we had lotsa fun. In these times, I recalled things that happened around this time last year. The memory is still fresh and new, yet memorably. I missed that time, would want it to happen again. But when something is gone, it's gone. It won't come back, it won't happen again. No matter how hard you pray.
Is there something between us? I'll look at you when you're not looking. You'll look at me whenever I'm not looking. But when I look at you, you'll look away shyly. as if you're caught doing something wrong. I've tried taking the 1st step nearer to you. But it's a too-small step. You can't see what I'm doing. You won't take any steps further either. I'm sorry. I'm not the "banana". I'm not that initiative. I'm used to take a small step and others will take a big leap. But it's different with you. Nothing is gonna happen between us. Not anymore. I knew it. Today.

X)

No comments: