I dare you to click xD

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I love you!!!

So many sad things happened to me recently, it's time for me to go back to my dear MYfers. It's them who give me lots of fun and comfort whenever something sad happens. This 200th post of my blog, I dedicate it to all of you MYFers out there!

And thank you very much, Jonathan for all that you've helped me with. I felt sooo much better after talking to you. Though it's not easy for me to spill all the beans out, to be totally honest with you but I'm very grateful that I followed your car back home that night. You're always the same, helping the emo girl. You reminded me of the first time I cried in front of you. You're as nice as the first time I know you =D

Loads of love to you people! Muackksss~

::Blessings!::
::Jasmine xD::


No comments: