I dare you to click xD

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's not easy...

The 4th day of mission F.A.H.
Ashvini told me not to count. But I wanna know when did I started this and whether I can make it work or not.
It wasn't easy on the past 3 days where I'm not seeing KK. Today,was very not easy. I asked God what should I do, and I'm still waiting for His answer.
For now, I choose to avoid. So that KK doesn't get anything from me, not affecting KK's studies. So that I don't get anything from KK, not affecting my studies.
I hope KK doesn't realize what my mission is. But part of me hopes that KK does. But if KK does, KK will spend time thinking what's wrong with me. Which might not happen but still I don't wanna take the risk.
I'll be gone for almost a day for my sister's engagement. Looking forward to it for no obvious reasons. So, the 5th day of mission F.A.H. will be much easier for both me and KK [i guess].
As long as I know you're there, safe and healthy, then it'll be great. Just enough for the discontent girl talking here.

::I'll miss you::
::Ben'JazZ xD::

No comments: