I dare you to click xD

Friday, September 18, 2009

*Untitled* xD

It’s 3 weeks after all the drama. So fast! Like a blink of an eye. But still so many things happened. Talking about seniors, to choose the best senior that I know in school, Xiezi Jing[Her Japanese name] is the best! Seriously none can replace her. None can treat me better than she does. I did some comparisons. She’s so much better than somebody else. At least she waves at me and says hi when we see each other. She’s nice in MSN and blah~ at least she doesn’t have mood swing like some bizarre creation of God. At least she respects me as her junior and friend. At least she doesn’t and won’t treat me like a toy. A ball. Tossing me around whenever she likes/wants.

Enough of her this time. Kinda regretted for quashing mission F.A.H.







But!

CONGRATULATIONS!

To Cheryl and Susu for being able to go to Japan for 1 year for the AFS exchange student programme! though I still can't really believe that Cheryl got the offer, but I'm happy for you! Start learning Japanese now! Gambateh!




A long way to go...


No comments: