I dare you to click xD

Monday, July 27, 2009

Bad day =(


Today is such a bad day. Let's start with this morning in school. I felt freakishly bad. Tummy was uneasy. Felt like vomiting at anytime though I didn't eat much in the morning. I was dizzy. Almost fell a few times but managed to hold something near me.
Had headache but not so serious. No fever so considered safe from H1N1?
I went to 5C to look for Susu. Half of the students of 5C weren't in class though I saw them at the assembly. So I asked where were those people? Even my dearest senior wasn't there! Someone told me that they went back because they had fever.
My instant reaction, I shouted very loudly: OWH MY GOSH!!!
Then I ran out of the class. That's very dangerous. But I regretted leaving the class so quickly when I was on my way back to my class. I could have been infected with the fever, get quarantined, get confirmed for having H1N1, my friends will thank me for that one whole week the school will be closed, and go back to my Father. What a cool way of dying? I'll be on the newspapers, TV news, internet...
God touched on another area of my life. I cried out to Him after so long He's breaking my heart. now my eyes are soooo tired. Hope it won't be swollen tomorrow.


*sigh*
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: