I dare you to click xD

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It has been a day...


It's past midnight now.
A total of ONE day.
I've been waiting for your message.
Symbols.
Picture of your contact.
Didn't appear at all yesterday.
For the pass ONE week.
I've been seeing symbols on my phone.
I'm glad.
Grateful.
Contented.
Useless.
I've been thinking when will you sms me.
Now?
or never.
The answer:
Never
for today.
I've been thinking
if you sms me
what would you say?
"why didn't you sms me today?"
"because I know you won't reply."
"How do you know I won't reply? I do reply your message right?"
"You don't. Yesterday."
Utterly useless.
You didn't sms me.
Accept the fact, Jasmine.
says Benjamin.
Helpless.
I wanna tell someone how i feel.
How "depressed" I am.
I would say.
Is there anyone?
Yes.
"I'm here."
says Jesus.
Anyone else?
No.
None at all.
Today is the day that
the Lord has made.
I'll rejoice &
be glad in it.
Not looking forward to a new day.
But
looking forward for
symbols to appear
on my phone.
Yes.
She's emo again.
says cheerful Benjamin.
"Help me, Ben!"
"No I can't! I don't think like a girl. I don't act like a girl."
Who else?
Gotta find a GIRL I guess.
I need a shoulder.
To sustain my weight.
Make me busy today.
I don't wanna think about you.


-She's emo-
-Benjamin xP-

No comments: