I dare you to click xD

Saturday, July 11, 2009

MYF outing

MYF outing at Natural Batik Village @ Balok...

originally...
I chose this one with Cats.
Alisson said it meant something to me.
But I still wanna ask,
something like what?


How boring is black & white? In this case, white & yellow.
Thank God for COLOURS.

In the end...


I was the first one that had finished my crap painting.
I can't draw & I can't paint.
Look! Everyone's working real hard.


[Ladies first.]
Let's start with Ruth!


JessLynn xD


Chien Li the poser.
If I were her, my head would be on my painting.


yeah Yeah... Enwei wanted to show her masterpiece too!
Alisson was... *speechless*


Let's see how the men are doing.
Mr. Presidento
Guys work well when they're SERIOUS.

Adrian was the second one who finished.
Kevin was still working on his bunnies?
That's what I heard.

Girls rule!
Back to the ladies.
Jeslyn & Jess Synn.

Last but not least!
JessMinn!
Do you know why she's smiling?
Because people behind her were praising her at that time.
gahhhh

*I bought you something, Jing Wen!*
*Someone is missing! Do you know who?*

After that, we went to Medan Selera for lunch. We had Bak Kut Teh. It was nice. My first time eating Bak Kut Teh at Medan Selera in the afternoon with the MYFers.
Gave out so many of my first times to the MYF.
Then, Enwei, Kevin,Adrian & I went to Megamall.
First thing of course we brought Adrian to ease his addiction.

[Time Crisis II]

After he lost, we walked around the mall.
I guess I need to get used to guys walking around the mall with me.
Enwei & I were being girls. Talking about what to buy & where to buy.

Or maybe Kevin,Adrian & Alfred should get used of going to the mall with girls?

*Dettol hand sanitizer is very expensive nowadays!*
I saw 3 different prices today.
RM5.50
RM4.88
RM4.90
Guess which one I bought?



-Unsatisfied-
-Ben'JazZ xD-


No comments: